Job Title: IT Director
• Plan, implement and monitor changes in infrastructure configurations
• Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, software applications, and peripherals.
• Develop and maintain system standards
• Oversee systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing systems.
• Provide expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations, conversions and file maintenance.
• Holds responsibility for IT staffing and budgeting projections on a company-wide basis.
• Work with team to enhance current technologies to improve client services
• Communicate regularly with executive management and all users of information services and systems.
• Manage IT staff, which includes hiring, training, guidance, and discipline
• Develop best practices and written documentation for all server maintenance
• Oversee the provisioning of the end-user services
• Exercise staff oversight to ensure new operations plans, policies, procedures, and transition/migration plans are consistent with the overall company goals and objectives.
• Manage the financial aspect of IT development
• Manage hardware and software vendor relationships.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field
• MBA or equivalent
• 8-10 years of relevant technical experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to meet deadlines, to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products, and to take initiative in the development and completion of projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply