Augustine University is a Catholic University established by the Catholic Archdiocese of Lagos with a vision to be the leading global provider of career-oriented educational services. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Director, ICT Center
- The Director will be responsible to the Vice – Chancellor.
- He/she will coordinate the activities of the Centre and the duties shall include the following:
- Provide leadership and direction for the IT technical staff, desk officers and field support staff, setting an effective agenda and ensuring performance goals are set and met.
- Network Planning, Design and Administration
- Oversee and ensure proper acquisition, usage and function of University’s equipment Coordinate and maintain University’s Information security
- Advise the Vice – Chancellor / IT Board on IT- related issues
- A Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology and allied discipline with at least, Ten (10) years cognate experience.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application accompanied with Fifteen (15) copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae stating the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Institution attended
- Full academic and Professional qualifications
- Work experience
- State of origin
- Name and addresses of three (3) Referees and copies of credentials.
Application should be send to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Ilara – Epe 106101,
Applicant are requested to inform their referees to send confidential reports on them direct to the above address from whom further details may be obtained.
Application Closing Date: 10th June, 2015