Onskon Consulting – We offer advisor services to start-ups, small and large organizations that assist drive growth and increase profitability through improved customer retention and loyalty.
Businesses believe that the process of becoming customer-focused starts from acknowledging that the performance for service can always get better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Lagos, Enugu, Anambra
- The field Sales position involves a place-to-place selling of a fast moving product.
- The sales agents will approach potential customers with the aim of earning a new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with existing clients.
- The field sales agent will be expected to move about within the state of assignment.
- There will be a comfortable form of mobility (vehicles) provided for agents to carry out their duties.
- Conduct quality face to sales presentations to prospective customers.
- Achieve established sales goals and quotas.
- Work independently and efficiently.
- Any other legal task as assigned on the job.
- Sell products and provide added services for product support.
- Intelligently handle interactions with potential customers.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as directed by management.
- Maintain proper appearance/attitude at all times to represent the company in the community.
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a good communication skill in English or any other appropriate language in the community of operation.
- Must have basic mathematical and computer skills.
- Proficient time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- A minimum of one year of proven sales experience.
- A field sales experience will be an advantage.
- OND, NCE, or SSCE level of education.
- Candidate should reside within the state of applied for.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application letter and CV to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject.
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2015