Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited – We are an energetic and talented creative agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Strategist/Copywriter
Key roles for Ellae
- At the heart of Ellae is a small team of creative and strategic professionals, all sharing in the same creative passion, philosophy and firm belief in the power of great ideas.
- We are dedicated to helping our clients develop more meaningful relationships with their customers through brand, communication, creative and the digital channels.
- Track trends and provide new ideas on improving on our social media platforms
- Create detailed monthly social media calendar and manage the company’s social media accounts
- Define content strategy and communication style
- Engage in dialogue and monitor customer issues arising from any of the social media platforms.
- Implement and manage social media campaigns for Ellae’s clients
- Develop short content into full blog articles for publishing
- Take lead as the organization’s social media expert engaging in dialogues, discussions and responding to emails and questions as required.
- Establish relationships with online communities by identifying key influencers
- Familiarize him/her self with the industry the company operates
- Design social media strategy that is in line with the company brand identity, company’s audience and goals.
- Define strategies to build/enhance the follower/fan base and to develop channels that strengthen engagement
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and development methodology.
- Detail-oriented, and can get the job done.
- The ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of clients
- The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- A good awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms
- Perform miscellaneous tasks, as directed by Creative Director
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar position
- Ability to work quickly and patiently as part of a small team.
- Excellent knowledge of collaborating with both internal and external sources to generating strategic social media content
- Highly skilled in overseeing daily management of social media content
- Functional knowledge of optimizing social media impact and engagement activities
- In depth know-how of working to optimize influencer programs
- Excellent understanding of Internet and social media channels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 6th May, 2016