Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Real Estate Advisory and Construction company with presence in Lagos, Nigeria. Due to internal expansion processes, they have decided to hire the services of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager/Digital Media
- The Business Development manager will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- The manager will also implement the company’s Social Media marketing and handling all aspects of planned events / communication campaigns.
- Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales, designing and implementing the Company’s content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging, community participation and leadership.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual similar businesses including competitors and their accomplishments and failures.
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners across the country including buyers ; discovering and exploring all opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing competitor strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities and making recommendations to management.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new products and lines with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; constantly re-assessing business’ needs and goals.
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping key information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
Qualification/Requirements & Experience
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs
- Territory Management
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage
- 5 – 8 years work experience in the relevant field
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter,Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Market Knowledge
- Meeting Sales Goals
- High Energy
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
- Creativity Qualifications and Experience
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 6th October, 2015.