Amplify Digital Limited – We are allergic to mediocrity. Our world view is warped and we make no excuses for it, where others complain and bicker about the industry, we trudge ahead with the firm conviction to only deliver superior digital campaigns to our clients, where others see budget constraints, we see an opportunity to hack the system and achieve our objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
- Amplify Digital Agency is looking for the right person to lead our digital marketing team We are seeking a driven individual that wants to make a difference, passionate about marketing, social, digital and focused on delivering inspiring and engaging campaigns.
- We want a right mix of experience and youth, fresh yet loaded with wisdom. This is your chance to bring your creativity, ideas, skills, and capabilities to one of the fastest growing digital agency in Nigeria and experience working in a collaborative, open and creative working environment.
- Lead execution, optimization, and reporting of social media and digital marketing campaigns, online marketing and brand development, content creation, digital public relations, email marketing, advertising, website enhancements, SEO/ SEM, and social media promotions
- Lead social media and digital brand strategy marketing
- Manage and curate creative content to communicate through multiple social and digital channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn and BBM.
- Lead and manage all digital promotion campaigns spanning Facebook, Twitter and Google Adwords campaigns.
- Discover opportunities to build creative social media and digital marketing campaigns and/or components into existing and new client programs to increase reach and measurable results
- Lead all new business development pitch meetings to present updates/analysis, serve as subject matter expert, and sell social media and digital media marketing capabilities
- Produce strategy and business development pitch materials and budgets, allocated resources, conducted presentations
- Manage online marketing, communications, social media, and support creative content developments.
- Participate in writing and development of all inbound marketing content for the agency including, articles, blog posts, whitepapers, reports, definitive guides and cheat sheets.
- Translate, summarize and present marketing metrics/data to show results, key lessons learned for ROI and opportunities for future growth and business development
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be proficient and have executed high-level Facebook and Google Ad Campaigns.
- Must be an expert in Facebook Power Editor, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics
- Top-notch communication skills.
- Must have a deep understanding of marketing in the digital Age.
- Resumes and cover letters required. Must include information on previous campaigns.
- Four-year degree from a university.
- Candidate must have at least 3 – 4 years of working experience, ideally in a digital advertising and marketing role
- Candidate must have an open creative mind, able to connect the dots and bring together several digital activities into achieving key marketing objectives.
Ideal Candidate Is:
- Extremely talented, super organized, ambitious team players who pays serious attention to detail and knows how to optimize online ads and keep conversion/acquisition costs low
- Has worked on dozens of digital advertising campaigns that are search engine and social media based – and has the data, copywriting, and samples to prove it
- Ready to join a rapidly growing company and put into action our time-tested proprietary process for digital campaign marketing
- Receptive to criticism and collaboration – a true team player
- Able to see the Big Picture and still have a firm grasp of the basics.
- Multi-tasker that can handle several clients and campaigns at one time
- Ready to join a highly-creative team in a fast-paced environment for full-time, in-house work (no freelancing)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online