Cloud Interactive Associates aims to be the Pan African and Global Leader in delivering the technology behind mobile advertising and mobile marketing.
At Cloud we can assist you in generating new revenues from your extensive messaging infrastructure and help you to develop multi-channel delivery capabilities on your network, portals and devices. Talking the same language as your customers and at the right time is the key to their happiness. And as we all know, happy customers make for happy clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption
- Very strong technical background with a flair for technology management; experience in Telecom VAS maybe an advantage.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Post NYSC degree.
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to:
Application Deadline 26th May, 2016