Neukleos is a full service digital communications agency for businesses and governments across Sub Saharan Africa.
We create meaningful data-driven human connections that drive long-term value for our people, partners and community. We aim to do this through our collaborative and immersive approach to delivering on our partner’s business goals, an internal culture of learning, innovation, balance, design and camaraderie.
We help clients navigate and step-change their business. The agency’s capabilities include strategic consulting, brand building, experience design and media services.
Neukleos is filled with colourful characters and it’s a fun place to work and learn. If you’re interested in a career with us, you could add this to your CV – “I built a successful digital agency in an emerging market”.
Job Title: Digital Content Creator
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- You will create the visual direction and identity for all video production
- Develop specific creative executions and deliver final assets to be part of a content publishing strategy
- Review assignment with CDO to determine best method of execution. i.e. Vine, Instagram, FB, Twitter, Snapchat etc
- Light, shoot, and edit as part of our video production team, be involved in productions from script to screen.
- Must be proficient in creative writing/ visual storytelling and familiar with video editing (we use the Adobe Creative Suite).
- Set up of lighting, camera, audio equipment and scene/set for location and studio shoots.
- Edit single or multi-camera footage according to tight scripts and storyboards or loose project manager/customer guidelines.
- Record, edit and master audio (voice-over, dialogue, sound FX, music)
- Interact and coordinate story elements Perform still photography and other duties as assigned.
- Proficient camera operator and strong knowledge of camera equipment
- Proficient in setup of field and studio lighting for single and multi-camera shoots
- Proficient with audio recording and monitoring equipment
- Proficient in video ingest and logging process, transcoding and various video codecs, formats and standards.
- Proficient in audio editing, music editing, mixing and mastering
- Proficient in non-linear video editing (Adobe Premiere, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe AfterEffects, Apple Final Cut Pro 7 and X, Avid)
- Experienced with audio recording and editing software (ProTools, Apple Soundtrack Pro, Adobe Audition, Apple Logic Pro)
- Must demonstrate in-depth, working knowledge of industry-standard multimedia production technology, including software and hardware.
- Must demonstrate sophisticated aesthetic, technical skill, and knowledge of current media trends.
- Must be highly motivated, and able to work well alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple, concurrent projects, with varying production timelines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills.
- have good technical knowledge of photo-chemical and digital processes
- have in-depth knowledge of lighting techniques and how to achieve them
- have considerable industry experience
- be flexible in order to adapt ideas instantly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply