Dexterity Health Services was established to provide consultancy for effective and efficient healthcare delivery in Nigeria. Our interventionist agenda revolves around the provision of quality healthcare services, critical equipment and experienced healthcare professionals and professional health managers.
We have developed high standards based on our wide range of knowledge which has evolved over time to fit the vicissitudes of the healthcare environment. As solution providers we strive to fulfil objectives, develop efficiency, capacity, effectiveness, impact and sustainability.
We believe our greatest strength is in our resources; and to keep growing, we invest substantially in human capital development and pride ourselves in attracting, developing, and retaining the best resources in the marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Officer
Classification: Exempt Position
Reports To: General Manager
Job Description Summary
- Primary reach out to small businesses and corporate organizations to market and sell the services rendered by Dexterity Health Services.
- Identify target businesses and customers
- Submits clients updates to the manager weekly
- Monitor/report customer satisfaction of services rendered
- Market our services in a professional and friendly manner
- Follow up visit and calls to clients
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to interact warmly with people on phone and in person
- Must be resilient and determined
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
Education and Experience
- A bachelors degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marketing, Business Administration preferred but others can apply as well.
- A year experience in sales and marketing of products and services
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position, activities and requirements, Management reserves the right to modify, add and remove duties as necessary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications letter and CV’s to:[email protected]