Dexis is seeking an experienced Senior M&E Specialist to provide overall technical support for the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)’s Nigeria’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Program (The Learning Program).
The Learning Program is a five year project that will provide continuous, on- the-ground, on-demand and systematic support to USAID and its partners on performance monitoring, data verification, impact and performance evaluations, organizational learning, capacity building and knowledge management.
Job Title: Senior Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialist, Systems
The work location for this position will be in Abuja, Nigeria. This is a long-term position expected to start in September 2016. This position is contingent upon award.
- · Lead the enhancement of the performance reporting system requirements to be used by USAID and implementing partners.
- · Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the performance reporting system and its data collection, reporting and analysis meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders, to include all USAID M&E-related reporting requirements.
- · Provide key expertise in the design and analysis of results which will be a core aspect of the Mission’s Collaboration, Learning and Adapting component.
- · Build capacity in these areas of responsibility in the Mission and its implementing partners.
- · Master’s Degree in development, economics, knowledge management or related fields.
- · At least 10 years of progressively responsible professional experience in monitoring and evaluation with monitoring and evaluation activities within complex international development contexts in the areas of Health, Democracy, Governance and Conflict, Economic Growth, Education and/or agricultural development.
- · Strong M&E information system background with experience in leading teams that have developed M&E information systems
- · Excellent team work, inter-personal, presentation and facilitation skills.
- · Ability to conduct field work in areas with hardship conditions, in remote areas, for extended periods of time.
- · Excellent English communications skills, written and oral
Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.