Dexis is seeking an Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management Adviser candidate for an upcoming multi-year USAID-funded contract with the overall goal of assisting USAID/Nigeria to become a premier practitioner of program monitoring and evaluation with an embedded learning and adaptive culture to ensure Mission activities strategically align with USAID/Nigeria’s CDCS development objectives.
The ultimate expected results are to strengthen USAID’s M&E system, to enhance M&E capacity of local entities, to improve accountability and the use of empirical evidence for programming, learning and adapting, and to maintain strategic alignment with the Development Objectives outlined in the Mission’s CDCS. The work location for this position will be in Abuja, Nigeria. This is a long-term position expected to start in 2016. This position is contingent upon award.
Job Title: Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management Adviser
The Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management Advisor will:
- Provide leadership, guidance and overall direction to the Mission’s collaboration, learning and adapting efforts.
- Plan and state organizational reflection and learning opportunities, such as special studies, after action reviews, and partners’ meetings, organizational learning surveys to facilitate overall CDCS implementation.
- Assist with incorporating research design and methodologies in the application of learning to project design and management.
- Assist the Program Office to guide iterative course corrections and ensure ongoing and evolving alignment of the portfolio with Mission Strategy and to refine and implement the Mission’s learning agenda and CLA strategy, e-sharing and learning tools, to include outcome mapping.
- Assist in the re-orientation of key staff’s “activity” orientation to holistic program management and to foster peer and cross- learning techniques and opportunities.
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree or higher in one or more fields related to organizational learning or development assistance such as public, business or development administration, knowledge management, political science, economics, development studies or closely related, inter-disciplinary fields
- Progressively responsible, professional-level experience in organizational or action learning, development and/or knowledge management
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in interpreting monitoring and evaluation analysis and subsequently developing and leading collaboration, learning and adapting programs among various stakeholders in international development contexts
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal presentation, and facilitation skills applied within multi-cultural contexts
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
Winner of the 2014 Small Business of the Year at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and working in nearly 90 countries in FY 2015 for USAID and the Department of State, Dexis supports US federal agencies in the areas of program monitoring and evaluation, program learning, and program support. We are not only one of the fastest growing firms in international development, we are rated among the highest among our peers on employee-reviewed sites.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply