HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Development Officer Vacancy at HReade Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices;
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices;
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements;
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems;
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users;
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances;
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Advises and liaises with members, related agencies and advisers;
- Develops strategy for fundraising and adopting same approach internally;
- Handles finances of the organization;
- Ensures compliance with statutory agencies;
- Organizes campaigns;
- Analyzes data and relevant information;
- Recruiting and managing volunteers;
- Attends events such as conferences and select committee hearings;
- Deals with media/press enquiries;
- Produces press releases and passing information to press agencies;
- Keeps and updates membership records;
- Undertakes a wide range of administrative tasks including enquiries, producing agendas, organizing/attending meetings and writing reports/minutes;
- Communicates with relevant official bodies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: [email protected]