TDI Global TM is the trading name for ‘Royal TDI Global’ TMInc., a Canadian Company. Following the company’s international expansion, TDI Global TM became the registered operating name in the various nations the company operates.
The Vision of TDI Global (TDI) is to become an internationally top-rated firm in leadership, management and corporate governance, by engendering operational excellence in people and institutions, creating value for generations and instilling stewardship principles in the leadership.
Job Title: ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
To contribute to the design and delivery of people and organizational development strategies and the management of change in support of the organization’s strategic and operational plans, providing information, advice and services as required
- Responsible for developing and implementing programs that align workforce with key business strategies and initiatives
- Recommend training and development system
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas
- Degree in Organizational Development
- 2-3 years experience in organizational development
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Strong business acumen
- Business thinking skills and sales experience
- Must have been involved with organizational development project implementation
- Pleasant personality
The position comes with competitive remuneration, excellent working environment and top career opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidats should click here to apply online