Hermithouse Design, a leading Branding Firm. We are engaged in web design, custom web development, graphic design, e-commerce solutions, SEO/SEM,School Portal and mobile application for all platforms.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qalified candidates for the Developer and Programmer Job Vacancy At Hermithouse Design.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Developer and Programmer
- We are in search of developers to build cutting edge mobile and web based solutions for a wide range of Industries from aviation to retail. We come across interesting challenges everyday and always look to surmount them.
- The developers would write code and expand already existing applications and platforms.
- Design web platform and ensure appropriate client interaction.
- Analyse customer requirement, maintain databases and processes and assist in web development programs.
- Monitor assessment results and develop various software tools with help of appropriate information flow.
- Coordinate with team members and perform tests on web system and associate applications.
- Develop and execute strategies to maximize use of internal systems.
- Coordinate with clients and provide support to various existing systems.
- Develop and perform tests on coding for program and prepare technical solutions for same.
- Prepare schedule for project development and ensure compliance to deadline.
- Review coding standards as per project requirement.
- Develop and ensure achievement of all business objectives.
- Analyse client requirement and design specifications with help of available tools and techniques.
- Prepare documents for program code and maintain it for future reference to ensure appropriate implementation of programs.
- Coordinate with clients and develop and perform tests in various web development techniques.
- Develop web solutions for Flash programmers and ASP .Net.
- Prepare codes and commands for a well structure platform.
- Maintain and utilize Java Script libraries to develop web programs.
- Coordinate work with various components and ensure optimization of web functioning.
- Prepare documents and training materials to evaluate various website projects within time frame.
- Perform tests on web programs and check computability with global programs.
- Analyse complication design problems and provide appropriate solutions to resolve issues.
- Perform troubleshoot on systems and provide appropriate support to end users.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years working experience is needed and a minimum qualification of SSCE.
- php, Jquery, Ajax, CMS, JAVA, C#, Android Development, SQL and No-SQL DBMS, HTML CSS and other web based languages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2015.