Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds & London we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Medical, and Finance, Insurance, Water, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Deputy Country Manager
Job function: Sales
- Mackenzie Stuart is working with a top 10 Container Shipping provider looking for Deputy General Manager based in Nigeria.
- The business requires an experienced Senior/General Manager with a background in Container Shipping.
- Applicant will be required to provide evidence of business development skills and experience in leading teams where there has been a challenging contrast between local and expatriate staff.
- The position is based in a challenging environment and so any experience in areas such as this would be preferred.
- Targeting leading clients within select industry verticals – and by optimising internal operations.
- Will utilise your high level relationships to help set the structures in place to secure sales growth and to align the business with the strategic intents outlined.
- This is a role that combines both significant ‘hunting’ and skilled team leadership.
- The business is seeking someone with a background in Country Management and Business Development.
- ‘Expat versus local relationship’ – guidance skills required.
- Applicants must speak English and have previous experience in the Shipping industry (individuals without these pre-requisites will not be considered).
- Degree level educational qualifications will assist any worthy candidate.
- The company requires experience of the West African market as an essential pre-requisite for the role.
- Candidate will be tasked with leading the function country-wide, any experience at this level will make any candidate stand out from others of a similar background.
- Evidence of ‘hunting’ and achieving key contracts is a must.
Due to the large number of applications if you have not heard anything within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2015