Dental Therapists Registration Board of Nigeria, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the post below:
Job Title: Registrar/CEO
- The Registrar is charged with the responsibility of regulating government policies regulating dental practice in Nigeria
- He/She is the Accounting Officer of the Board
- He/She is accountable to the Board and the Honourable Minister
- He/She is the Secretary of the Board.
- He/She is the Head /Chief Executive Officer of the Board
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must be a Dental Therapist and registered with the Dental Therapists registration Board of Nigeria
- Candidate must be medically fit
- Candidate must be of proven good character and integrity
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge of information and communication Technology is an added advantage
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or its equivalent in Dental Therapy from a recognized higher institution with at least 25years post qualification experience.
- Possession of a Master Degree/Higher Degree or professional certificate will be an added advantage
- Candidate must possess a current practicing license
Conditions of Service
- The condition of service is in accordance with the provision of the public service salary structure for this category of officer.
Tenure of Office
- The appointment is for a term of four (4) years in the first instance, and may be renewed for another term of four (4) years, subject to satisfactory performance and the discretion of the Government.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications in fifteen (15) copies with up- to- date Curricular Vitae, copies of relevant documents together with names and addresses of three (3) referees. Confidential reports from the referees should be submitted in separate envelopes marked “Confidential.
The application should be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Application for the post of Registrar, at the top left cover and addressed to:
The Head of Administration,
Dental Therapists Registration Board of Nigeria,
BA Oba Adeyinka Oyenkan Street,
Off 2nd Avenue Ikoyi,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 6th December, 2016.