At Denco Energy Services, we fuel the future. We came into the industry over 20 years ago and, through both strategic acquisitions – starting with Nuovo Pignone in 1994 – and continuous growth, have positioned ourselves as one of the world’s leading equipment and services’ providers in the oil and gas space.
With unique capabilities across the entire value chain – from oil and gas drilling equipment and subsea systems, to turbomachinery solutions and downstream processing – we are neither upstream nor downstream; we are fullstream.
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill this position
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
- Must be at least 23 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree or HND. Please note that OND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
- Has Completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or in view.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected]