Delta State Urban Water Board – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates from Delta State for the post , to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- The General Manager is the Chief Executive Officer of the Board.
- He/She is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Board
- He/She shall be a person trained in management or a qualified Engineer registered with the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria with at least Fifteen (15) years post graduation experience, Five of which must be in top management capacity.
Tenure of Service
- He/She shall hold office for a term of Three years at the first instance and renewable for another term only.
Conditions of Service
- Remuneration and other conditions of service are as applicable in the Delta State Public Service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit Twenty (20) typewritten copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae (CV) which will include the following information:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Current Contact Address/E-mail/Phone Number
- Permanent Home Address
- Marital Status
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic and professional qualifications (with dates)
- Membership of professional bodies
- Working Experience (with dates)
- Present Employment Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra Curricular activities
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees
Application should be send to:
The Director, Administration/Secretary to the Board,
Delta State Urban Water Board,
Note: The envelope containing the application should be sealed and marked at the top left hand corner “Application for the Post of General Manager”.
Application Deadline 16th May, 2016.