Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our people.
If you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you’re ready for Deloitte. With 210,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world’s largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Graphic Design Specialist
Jobs Reference Code: 3631205
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
Job Category: Business Development Sales
- At Deloitte, we are renowned in the marketplace for our innovative and collaborative culture, commitment to delivering outstanding quality of client service, and enabling our own people excel in everything they do. Our breadth and depth of services make it a leading force in its chosen areas of business and we work with clients who vary from owner-managed businesses to large multinational operations.
- We are looking to recruit a Graphic Design Specialist who will assist the team in developing the overall layout and production design for the firm’s advertisements, brochures, newsletter, corporate communications and corporate identity.
- Manage and provide staff support for all marketing communications and presentation materials, including brochures and literature, newsletters, direct mail pieces and any other materials
- Deliver creative design solutions across multiple platforms from conception to completion
- Liaise with suppliers and printers to manage all aspects of production, ensuring quality and designs conform to brand guidelines
- Maintain necessary files and records to coordinate and monitor the firm’s creative and marketing needs and activities
- Manage the establishment and maintenance of creative and brand assets for the firm
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Work with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Work on layouts and art working pages ready for print
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Develop interactive designs.
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills/Qualifications
- Proven work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge of design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Must be able to work towards meeting deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Effective time management for work flow and delivery of results within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- B.Sc. in Fine Arts or any related course (minimum of 2.2/ lower credit)
- M.Sc. in Fine Arts or membership of a relevant professional association will be an added advantage
- At least 7+ years’ cognate experience in a similar position. Previous professional services experience will be an added advantage.