Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our people. If you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you’re ready for Deloitte. With 210,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world’s largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Associate – Senior Consultant
Reference Code: 114202
Location: Lagos State
Firm Service: Deloitte Advisory
Type of Position: Full-time
- Do you want to work in an organization that sees you as a dynamic individual with skills, knowledge, drive and a distinct identity? If yes, then join our team of professionals at Akintola Williams Deloitte.
- At Akintola Williams Deloitte, you will be offered the opportunity to build on your experience and be exposed to better development opportunities. You will also become part of a successful and expanding practice with the chance to learn and work with the market leaders.
- The ideal candidate is expected to possess excellent understanding of Data Analytics and the technical acumen required to provide outstanding services to our clients.
- Collaborate with team members to create data analytics solutions to clients
- Consult with team members and other organizations, clients and vendors as needed
- Demonstrate broad technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction
- Facilitate presentations to teams and leadership on data analytics solutions
- Apply in-depth or broad technical knowledge to manage client’s services across various technology areas or functions
- Integrate technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for clients
To join our team, you must have the following role specific competencies/soft skills/qualification
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or any related course (minimum of 2.1)
- 1-5 years cognate experience in a similar position
- Very good interpersonal skills and relationship management with appreciable level of attention to details
- Proficiency in the use of Data Management tools such as MS SQl, Qlikview, SAS
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Python, Java
- At the minimum, possession of one recognised data analytics certification e.g. IQCP, CIMP, ISO 8000 etc.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Project Office, Access and ACL)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, impressive presentation skills including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply