Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our people.
If you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you’re ready for Deloitte. With 210,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world’s largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
Deloitte is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Senior Associate
Reference Code: 116201
Location: Lagos State
Firm Service: Financial Advisory Services
Type of Position: Full-time
- Deloitte Corporate Finance team provides assistance to clients by employing a range of professional skills including Merger and Acquisition origination, deal management, financial advisory, capital raising, strategic and financial analysis, valuation, negotiation support, and restructuring.
- We afford our professionals with the opportunity to grow and expand their skills and breadth of experiences while working as a part of a high-quality practice and a global network of Deloitte professionals.
- Perform advanced financial statement analysis
- Lead and supervise other team members on due diligence, M&A, valuation, restructuring and other corporate finance engagements
- Contribute to and take a lead role in thought leadership initiatives
- Ensure that deliverables are of the highest quality within the agreed timelines
- Ensure proactive and prompt response to clients
- Assist managers in deal origination and new client development
- Ensure risk management procedures are promptly complied with
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills/Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade of second class upper division (2.1)
- Must have completed the ICAN / ACCA certification
- Able to handle multiple tasks, prioritize work and pay good attention to details
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal, analytical and supervisory skills
- Able to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times
- Self-motivated, resilient and able to work under minimum supervision
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office â€‘ Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced skills in Excel and other financial modelling tools
- Good working knowledge of key commercial statutes and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply