MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and qualified candidates to fill the Dealer Accounts Executive Job Vacancy at MTN Nigeria
Job Position: Dealer Accounts Executive
Develop a territory business plan – sales, structural, market development and stakeholder engagement plan that delivers MTN objectives in the territory.
- Manage partners and wholesaler performance in the territory and develop initiatives to ensure achievement of targets
- Execute the wholesale channel initiatives and programmes in the territory.
- Ensure availability of all SKUs at wholesale layer of the distribution chain.
- Manage the partners sell out through Direct Sales Agents in the territory
- Responsible for the profitability of assigned partners – quarterly evaluation
- Develop short term action plan/ strategy to assist distributors in achieving set target and overcome challenges in their operations.
- Actively monitor dealer/distributor sales performance trends for all accounts and ensure operational objectives are accomplished.
- Build and maintain relationships with dealers, participate in organizing dealer forums and events to enhance relationship and identify the needs of the distributors ad resolve related business issues.
- Liaise with other relevant Departments (Marketing, Financial Operations/ sales support and financial control , Channels) to ensure the sales process is uninterrupted and sales targets are achieved.
- Drive adoption of retail/data focus or other relevant campaign or service by trade partners.
- Evaluate customer complaints and drive corrective actions.
- Provide information to customers regarding appropriate policies, procedures and operating practices; as well as competitor activities.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Tool of trade vehicle provided
- Work is carried out mostly in the field
- A valid driver’s license (Extensive local travel)
- Four (4) years marketing experience in a fast moving consumer goods (FCMG) environment
- Account management experience
- Knowledge of evolution in the digital space, smartphone trends etc
- Basic GSM
- Basic Telecommunication Fundamentals
- Internal conferences on telecommunications and consumer trends
- Sales Training/ Personal Selling skills
- Key Account Management Training
- Relationship Management
- Business Law
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online