Dayola Property and Development Company was established as a private enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal activities of the company include Real Estate Development, Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services.
With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Project Manager
Job Field: Real Estate/Construction
- The project manager plans, directs, coordinates or budgets, usually through estimator and foremen, activities concerned with the construction and pavement of projects. Participates in the conceptual development of a construction & Real Estate project of the company and oversee its organization, scheduling and implementation
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction of on-site foremen to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
- Work with contract administrator to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customer.
- May requisition supplies and materials to complete project.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients.
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling.
- Work with dispatcher to assign workers to construction sites to work on specified projects.
- Work with superintendents and foremen to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with road and site construction projects.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications. Confer with supervisors and foremen to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with owners and other contacts to facilitate project activities.
- 5 plus years practical experience in construction, project management or design field managing the project team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with web-based Project Management software is a PLUS.
- Must be a certified Project Management Professional
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
- Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 26th October, 2015