Dayola Property and Development Company was established as a private enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal activities of the company include Real Estate Development, Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
Dayola Property and Development Company is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Job Field: Real Estate/Construction
- To oversee the management of the organization’s investment portfolio with a view to securing and maximizing rental income.
- To deliver a high quality, efficient and effective property management service for the Organization’s property portfolio including new lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals, service charge management, easements, valuations and general estates management issues with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth or improving the business performance of the organization and its clients.
- Ensuring hitch free internal and external customer experience.
- Facility/property management
- Marketing company properties for sale and letting
- Business development through upgrading of portfolio
- Liaising between the company and vendors
- Build a network of agents and co-ordinate and develop a robust relationship with them for company by organizing quarterly meetings with them
- Perform to earn Management’s full confidence
- Assure discreet handling of all business
- Keep business documents confidential
- Protects the company’s value by keeping information confidential
- Submit daily/weekly/monthly report to your General Manager
- Communication Responsibilities:
- Independently respond to letters and general correspondence of a routine nature
- Handle all inquiries within capacity
- Tenant selection
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Minimum of a HND/B.Sc in Estate management.
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Good Judgment
- Showing logical decision making and a hands on approach.
- 7-10 years minimum experience in similar position in a reputable organization
- You must be able to demonstrate your experience of managing a property
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2016.