Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, Door to Door services.
Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Admin Assistant
- Carrying administrative duties
- Organizing travel arrangements for senior managers.
- Monitoring stationary levels and ordering office supplies.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing the post.
- Managing staff appointments.
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records.
- Coordinating repairs to office equipment.
- Maintaining computer and manual filing systems.
- Provide information to internal colleagues or external enquirers.
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Coordinating office procedures.
- Relying to email, telephone or face to face enquiries.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
Job Title: Information Technology Personnel
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems.
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.