At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Database Architect Job Vacancy At New Usual Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data Architect / Database Architect
- Determine database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems;
- Develop database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Install database systems by developing flowcharts; applying optimum access techniques; coordinating installation actions; documents actions.
- Maintain database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
- Provide database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
- Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- The data architect should understand the system development life cycle; software project management approaches; and requirements, design, and test techniques.
- The data architect should have depth in data modelling, database design and should be sound across all phases of data modeling, from conceptualization to database optimization and SQL development and perhaps database administration.
- The data architect should have breadth in established and emerging data technologies: In addition to depth in established data management and reporting technologies, the data architect should be experienced or conversant in emerging tools like columnar and NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data.
- Database Design
- Data Maintenance
- Database Security
- Database Management
- Technical Zeal
- Project Management
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted persons that meet the requirements will be contacted.