Data Flux Technologies is a digital production studio that designs, implements, manages and optimizes content-driven web presences for a growing portfolio of nonprofit, education, small business and agency clients. Based in Lagos, Data Flux Technologies aims to provide strategic, dynamic online solutions and to build excellent long-term relationships with our clients. And we have a dedicated, diverse and uniquely qualified team that grows and adapts as your organization does.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Database Administrator
- Perform complex technical, analytical and professional services involving program/member services, evaluation, database driven Web sites, office operations.
- Assume the technical lead for SQL Server and online database projects.
- Audit, modify, and amend data in systems using SQL commands, hand editing, and bulk import.
- Troubleshoot and correct issues as they arise.
- Maintain and administer Web server and middleware tools.
- Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security
- Integrate old systems data with new system.
- Test and coordinate modifications.
- B.Sc/HND in a relevant subject such as Operational Research, Mathematics, Electronics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related field.
- Not more than 45years of Age
- 2years cognizant experience is Required.
- Applicants must be resident in Lagos or willing to relocate.
- For Candidates/Graduates without relevant qualifications or experience, a postgraduate computing/IT qualification is beneficial.
- Knowledge of database theory and design
- Patient, meticulous and logical at work and capable of prioritizing tasks.
- Communication skills
- General understanding of routine maintenance, recovery, and handling fail over of a database.
- Familiarity with computer operating systems and database technology (design, software and structure) is key.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and resume to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 25th November, 2015.