AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data-Warehousing Expert
Job Opening ID: 38
Job Type: Full time
- Microsoft SQL Server administration and maintenance functions of production and QA databases in a 24/7 mission-critical environment
- Communicate regularly with the development team, business and operations team to ensure the security and confidentiality of data
- Resolve production database issues and implement improvements to prevent a recurrence of the issue
- Backup and restore databases as necessary
- Design and develop architecture for data warehouse including source data ETL (extract transform and load) strategy, data movement and aggregation as well as data quality strategy.
- Participate in database server architecture and design as well as server environment recommendations for the overall infrastructure solution including storage capacity planning
- Responsible for database alerts, maintenance plans and scripts to acquire, store, and transform data for the company’s data warehouse and its various users
- Manage database security and control access permissions and privileges
- Maintain the health, performance and integrity of the database systems
- Responsible for availability, reliability and integrity of business data stored in production databases
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills
- Strong experience on SQL Server maintenance, Advanced SQL Server concepts like indexes, stored procedures e.t.c with an emphasis on database efficiency.
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record
100,000-200,000 (per month)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th May, 2016.