At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Centre Specialist
- Assist in the resolution of first level IT related hardware, and network issues organization-wide.
- Assist in providing general first level technical support Data Centre organisation-wide.
- Assist in resolving issues and attending to service requests in line with agreed SLAs.
- Interact and consult with internal and external customers to manage customer satisfaction.
- Assist in developing and maintaining an accurate database of historical information about previous user issues.
- Collate and prepare appropriate daily, weekly and monthly activity and performance reports for the attention of the BO and FS Lead.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the BO and FS Lead.
Desired Skills and Experience
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online