Lake Shore Integrated Services Limited is engaged in supply of manpower, trainings and consultancy to oil servicing companies in Nigeria. Incorporated in January 2012 has vast experience in Supply of Manpower, Trainings and Research, change management consultants system implementation among others.
We are looking to fill the below position:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- A data analyst most be able to gathers, organizes, and assesses data from various resources in order to find useful information. Other tasks include using current economic or market conditions to project future trends and sometimes being involved in the research and development stage of a project.
- Monitor and collection of data for the purpose of analysis.
- Send and receive bulk data on a daily basis from various locations.
- Coordination and supervision of field workers across various locations to ensure the quality, accuracy and timeliness of data collection.
- Identify inconsistencies, correct, exclude or highlight suspect data received.
- Identify relevant / related trends, to do follow up analysis and prepare visual representation using maps for better decision making.
- Maintaining the database of data received.
- Provide prompt assistance in the recruitment of field workers when needed.
- Provide weekly report on the status of the various data collected from various locations.
- Convey complex and accurate information to team members.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in a numerate discipline such as Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or its equivalent.
- Master’s degree and relevant work experience in operational research is an added advantage.
- Ability to apply statistical methodology to complex data.
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Competency and Proficiency in using Microsoft excel and statistical software packages such as SAS or SPSS to perform advanced-data analysis.
- Having unquestionable integrity, Self-Starter, energetic and result driven.
- Strong analytical/ numerical skills, sound communication and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, target driven and detail oriented.
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team with changing priorities.
- Willingness to travel occasionally at short notice
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th July, 2015.