The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
- Drive the articulation, implementation and monitoring of Company’ marketing strategy and associated plan aimed at meeting customers’ needs, enhancing brand equity and ultimately increasing revenue generation for the company.
- Developing and agreeing marketing plans with Director of Sales & Marketing and oversee implementation in line with Company’s strategy, goals and objectives.
- Providing overall guidance and direction in the execution of marketing functions.
- Coordinating market research and intelligence activities geared towards providing market information for decision-making – market trends, buyer values, competitors, SWOT, etc.
- Facilitating implementation of the approved brand, pricing and packaging strategy for
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline.
- Masters Degree with specialization in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10-15 years experience in Marketing Management.
- Certification in Marketing will be a plus, but not mandatory.
- Sound FMCG experience in managing global/international brands will be a prerequisite.
- Experience in Channel Marketing will be an advantage.