The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa.
Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Dangote Group seeks to recruit candidates for the vacant position below in our Transport Division:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Function/Domain: Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
- Conduct strategic analysis across DCP’s (Dangote Cement Plc) operational footprint and communicate implications and recommendations to management
- Identify operational improvement opportunities and recommend initiatives to close gaps Prepare Analysis of various reports from the regions on Production, Cost, Sales, EBITDA etc
- Collate various data into useful information for decision making
- Support the annual business planning process and the quarterly business planning updates
- Trend analysis and forecasting
- Research and analyse macro, industry and competitive trends across the countries we operate in and communicate to the Executive Management Team
- Monitor and update forecasts for the various countries on a quarterly basis Business planning
- Define templates and frameworks to be used by the BUs during
- Develop forecasts for evolution of cement demand, market shares, prices, and costs based on forecast evolution of the macro-economic and competitive environment
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in a related discipline at the level of a strong second class upper or first class.
- Minimum of 2 -3 years experience.
- Management consulting experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st January, 2016.