Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS) is a dynamic Telecoms VAS company that specializes in delivering customer-centric and revenue-driven Value Added Services to Mobile Network Operators.
At DGS, we are committed to providing practical, cost-effective and innovative solutions to daily business challenges with strategic planning, analysis and excellent execution skills and capability.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: VAS Content Officer
- Developing and implementing mobile marketing strategies for clients.
- Constantly searching for and developing new business opportunities in the Telecommunications industry in West Africa
- Sourcing for quality content that will further drive incremental revenue of the organization.
- Ensuring that all VAS platforms/applications are up and running.
- Actively driving Products and services uptake via effective and efficient Customer Loyalty Management (CLM) strategies, Value Added Services and content segmentation including development and management of weekly campaign calendar.
- Day to day management and administration VAS portals
- Engage the business on ongoing product development projects status by timely update and sharing of product development checklist with relevant stakeholders.
- Building strong and sustainable relationship with clients both existing and new.
- Ensuring Operators’ prompt approval of uploaded content on the VAS platforms/portals.
- Testing and evaluation of both existing and newly configured/published/approved services.
- Participate in the idea generation, conceptualization, design, development, management and monitoring of simple and complex products, Value Added Services, and applications that meet the needs and aspiration of DGS’ customers.
- Performing any other tasks as may be required by the business.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2nd class lower in relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in the Telecommunications industry, with a focus on VAS.
- Must have a sharp business development focus and demonstrative innovative approaches
- Must be a self-starter, someone who demonstrates by getting out in the marketplace
- Strong analytical skills able to draw conclusions from data, management information and trends.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Must be results oriented and move fast to meet customer needs
- Proven leadership ability with excellent interpersonal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] indicating position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 23rd November, 2015.