Heartgate Nigeria Limited – we are into export of agricultural products. We focus on Bamboo & Rattan Products, Beans, Nuts & Kernels, cassava, palm oil, pineapples, castor oil, soyabeans, coffee, gum arabic, ginger, chilies pepper, palm kernel cake, palm kernel oil, palm kernel nut, bamboo.
Job Title: Customers Service Clerk
- * process sales invoicing in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- * Receive supplier purchase invoices, ensuring they are correct and passed to appropriate department for processing.
- * Help ensure each shipment generates the maximum contribution to the company by keeping constant focus on meeting the required service level at the lowest possible cost.
- * Maintain and file all records in accordance with company procedure.
- * Constantly review working processes with carriers and transport companies to ensure best practice, but also that fees charged are inline with competitors.
- * To Assist the sales team with quotations and client/product knowledge.
- * work in conjunction with the Customer Services Team Leader, which will require you to produce reports and statistics for meetings.
- * Applicants need to be educated to a high standard and possess a recognised general educational qualification and have 3-5 years working experience as a Customer Services Clerk in Shipping and Logistics company
- * must have excellent communication skills as both written and verbal skills are essential for this role.
- * must be methodical and be able to demonstrate an understanding of basic accounting.
- * must be able to operate Microsoft Word and Excel programs efficiently.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward cv to [email protected] on or before
Application Deadline: 19/1/2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted