With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications.
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Job descriptionDrive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle*s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Work with larger clients. Provide input into the CSM methodology and direction. Act as mentor to newer CSMs on a voluntary basis.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Recommended 7 to 10 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customer post sale Cloud related activities
- Assume responsibility for Public Cloud PaaS and IaaS adoption and issues escalation
- Driving high customer Satisfaction ensuring cloud credit consumption and renewal of cloud contacts
- Perform rapid assessments of clients internal technology landscape and targeting use cases and deployment targets for Public Cloud technology
- Serve as the customers advocate and provide feedback to product management and development organizations
- Identify replenishment risks and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure ongoing replenishment
- Responsibility to on-board seed systems onto Public Cloud and provide guidance in identifying opportunities where Oracle Public Cloud can be leveraged and up selling ancillary services and emerging technology
- Partner with internal Oracle stakeholders to align account activities with the customer’s business case and strategy
- Provide forecasts on likely future customer consumption
- Prepare and educate customers on new features / services
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs
- Development of reference accounts
- Operate as key conduit for knowledge transfer to install base
Experience & Qualifications
- 10 years+ of experience of Oracle Technology success with customers
- Proven track record of proactive problem solving
- An understanding of development and deployment concepts and tools that enable successful Public Cloud deployments
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize and expand the footprint of seeded markets in the public cloud platform
- Broad knowledge and experience in Public Cloud ecosystem and IT infrastructure elements
- Experience in a customer-facing, role such as consultant, solutions engineer or hands on Customer Success Manager in the Cloud ecosystem
- Core hands on foundational skills based on middleware and database development
- Excellent communication skills, external customer communication, but also internal communication, including SR tracking, issue identification and triage as well as escalation protocols
- Flexibility, this is a high growth area that requires agility
- Fluent English as well as local language mandatory
- Ability to travel 40%+
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply