Vodafone Group Enterprise (VGE) is our Global organisation, committed to providing innovative products and services to enable multi-national organisations to stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. We are on a journey to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one mobility solution and are able to help our clients do ‘more with less’ by empowering employees to work more flexibly and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Solution Authority
Ref No: APACC000020
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract
Contract: 9 months
- Customer Solution Authorities are dedicated Design Authorities within a Vodafone Customer account.
- They will maintain an excellent understanding of the customer’s business and technology needs.
- Additionally, they will have a detailed understanding of the products and services that exist within the Vodafone Portfolios.
The Career Opportunity
- Based in Malaysia, the Customer Solution Authority will be responsible for working with sales and directly with the customer in order to design, cost, and document the solutions to be offered to customer.
- Additionally, they are accountable for the technical relationship with the customer and the associated contractual aspects.
- Customer Solution Authority will deal predominantly with opportunities where the customer decision makers are based in the region.
- Building a “trusted advisor” relationship within the aligned account(s), and act as the “end-end” Solution Authority for all deployed Vodafone solutions within the account(s)
- Ensuring solutions are deliverable in timeframes committed and have passed all appropriate VGE solution governance. Solutions should be scalable, repeatable, and utilizing existing standard services as much as possible.
- Capturing and interpreting customer requirements, and designing complex and custom solutions to meet customer requirements. Identifying and documenting any risks to the solution
- Building accurate scalable cost models and providing input into pricing strategy
- Documenting solution in RFP responses, proposals and Statement of Works/High Level Designs.
The Candidate Profile
- Customer Solution Authority will maintain an excellent understanding of the customer’s business and technology need and will have a detailed understanding of the products and services that exist within the Vodafone Portfolios.
- CSA will be accountable for pro-actively creating new opportunities to deploy VGE solutions within the customer’s environment
- Ability to present to internal stakeholders and up to C-level customers
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork with multinational teams.
- Detail orientation, operates with precision
- Ability to both influence, and show resolve under pressure from both customers and internal stakeholders to ensure solution designs are deliverable
- Leading virtual solution teams
- Analytical and critical thinking
Must have core expertise in designing complex solutions in one or more of the following areas::
- IP Networking (WAN & LAN)
- Experience with IT Managed Services desired, preferably with ITIL, eTOM or TOGAF experience
- Extensive experience in dealing with large corporate customers in a solution design or consultancy role – ideally with experience of acting as end-end customer solution authority.
- International experience desirable
- Unified Comms including IPT, Contact Centres, IM, Email and Video Conferencing
- Security solutions
- Mobility and Mobile Data Services
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online