xPlug Technologies Limited is an internet generation company based in Lagos (Nigeria) with major inclination in Software Development, Web Portal Technology and Application Development on Web, Mobile and Desktop platforms. We provide both customized and Off-shelf software to aid business operations and managements. We have developed an examination preparatory application for students intending to sit for basic school and pre-varsity examinations and need skilled marketers to market the product.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Male Customer Service Support Officer
- Communicating courteously with customer through phone, face-to-face and email
- Respond promptly to customer’s complaints and issues
- Handle and resolve customer’s complaints and issues
- Send accurate and correct result to subscribers on a prompt basis
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of facilities to ensure excellent service delivery
- Report on service delivery rates on a timely and daily basis
- Provide recommendation and improvements to customer service based on feedbacks received from customers
- Manage and update data platforms
- Compilation and Analysis of data
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle company’s products and services
- Keep logs of customer’s issues, complaints and requests
- Escalate unresolved issues to the technical team
- Follow through on customer’s issues and complaints to resolution
- Analyse issues and customer’s complaints to determine the level of customer service within the organization
- Acquire and demonstrate understanding of CRM software and tools
- Acquire a comprehensive knowledge of games schedules and timing on a daily basis
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Excellent Numeric and Analytical skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong customer focus; service oriented attitude
- Basic computer abilities with the understanding of terminology and functionality.
- Excellent telephone presence with organized follow-up skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: This position entails morning and evening shift, weekend and public holidays also with some days off in between.
Application Deadline 11th April, 2016.