FEMACK Food Processing founded in 2006 is a name entirely synonymous with quality and is highly committed to maintaining its moral beliefs. The company supplies an ample amount of coconut milk and other beverages to the public. The business is known for the high quality biscuits, chewing gum, and toffees it manufactures under the FEMACKFOODS groups Well known products include malted milk, robot gum, drops, gels, jellies, nectars, and juices made from coconut; rice milk cereal drinks; flavored fruit juices; and sauces and seasonings.
Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains customer records.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Listening Skills
- Phone Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of BSc in a relevant field
- Entry level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 10th June, 2016