Real Asset Resources Limited is proud to be one of the fast growing national and international business management solutions provider
organizations, rendering services to a variety of businesses in both corporate and professional organizations. Service areas including:
Assets Management, HR Workers Compensation Management Plans, Financial and info-tech asset management sector, Real Estates, not to mention but a few.
As a client servicing member organization, our multidisciplinary teams of professionals, offers a global perspective while maintaining our regional insight by seeking alternatives for varieties of company assets and financial flexibility. We are currently seeking prospective, vibrant and articulate graduates to be part of our reputable organization
Summary of Job Description
The (CSR) Customer Service Representative’s role is to provide quality professional customer service that consistently meets or exceeds Company standards of excellence and customer expectations. The position is directly responsible for creating, maintaining and improving customer relationships while interacting with customers on a daily basis during sales and services inquiry transactions. The CSR will also responding to inquiries from clients, providing assistance to the end user on supported products meeting and/or exceeding sales, individual service quality and various related departmental goals.
Scope of Responsibility
Provide excellent customer service at all times by demonstrating the following:
• Efficiently and effectively resolve issues presented by our customer’s end users over the e-mail, receipt and chat systems.
• Follow all processes and procedures established for the company and the CSR team program with a high degree of efficiency.
• Always follow designated scripts and converse with customers using an alert and positive tone.
• Become proficient with help desk software utilizing the receipt entry system.
• Promptly complete training assignments when new modules are available and required to service assigned “Skill Sets.”
• Participate as a positive, supportive team member with a consistent goal in meeting customer satisfaction metrics.
• Maintain excellent communication with coworkers and supervisors.
• Provide feedback and review of customer service processes
• Maintain a high degree of competency in chat accuracy
• Prepares customer service summary reports and co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations
• Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
• Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order related issues.
• Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
• Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
• Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Remuneration: N100000 – 120000 Plus incentives, allowances and bonuses
To perform this job successfully, candidates must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required of candidates. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Professional and Academic Qualifications;
• A minimum of HND or its equivalent from a recognized tertiary institute
• Professional qualifications from the recognized professional boards, will be added advantage
• Three (3) years working experience with at least 1 year working experience in a similar field
• Telecommunication or customer care representative experience will be preferred
Minimum Required Skills:
• Must be able to follow multiple processes accurately.
• Must be an expert with live chat communication and reports
• Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management abilities
• Good Leadership qualities and Decision making skills
• Great attention to detail
• Great Multi tasking skills
• Competency in Computer skills
• Must responsible for accurate and efficient problem diagnosis.
• Must remain informed and trained in current products and have excellent customer service skills.
• Able to work independently and as a team
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified applicant that meets the requirement should submit copy of their resume and CV to [email protected]
Application Closing Date: 31th Aug 2015