Clayfields & Harrow Limited – We define ourselves beyond the simple snag of customer service excellence. For us, our service quality measurement centers on a set standard of achieving zero facilities downtime for our customers. Our collective goal at Clayfields & Harrow is to simplify the task of facilities management for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Customer Service Officer
- Give customers world class experience at first contact with customers.
- Handling inquiries from customers.
- Listen to customers’ questions and concerns, and provide answers and solutions.
- Ensuring Customer Retention.
- Provide information about products and services to the business development unit.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken and follow up on queries.
- Refer customers to supervisors or more experienced employees.
- Provide help and advice to customers using the organization’s products or services.
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Weekly report on customer’s patronage and other activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Art or Social Science field.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Applicants must posses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]