At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity.
We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it. Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider.
Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields.
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
– Expand onsite service network coverage and logistics, optimize spare parts supply to meet TAT KPI
– Manage call center, social media support platform, service quality and customer satisfaction, increase service branding and awareness, gather service creative idea and implement
– Manage processes and business control of customer service, and proactively work with cross-groups to drive quick solution
Desired Skills and Experience
– 5+ years of experience in overall customer service management of mainstream brands, including service centers, spare parts, logistics, call centers, social media support, etc.
– Successful experience to support service strategic design and decision
– Strong communication and management skills
– With positive and serious working attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply