PAC CENTER is a preferred One Stop Shop for all Telecoms products and services in Nigeria. The number one place to get your exclusive gadgets. This innovative center is one of its kinds in Abuja.
JOB TITLE: Sales Representative/Customer Service
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
* · Minimum of HND/Bachelors in Marketing, Sales, or any social science from a reputable university.
* · Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a sales executive in reputable company –
* · Negotiation, Presentation and Good communication skills- composure, maturity and confidence.
* · Computer literacy- Word, Excel, Power point etc.
* · Actively Market and sell gadgets and mobile Equipment and service
* · Prospect for new customers to form enduring relationships via sales calls, meeting and follow up to secure customer /sales.
* · Meeting and exceeding agreed sales target.
* · Making technical presentations and demonstrating how our products meets client needs.
* · Working with the customer team to ensure schedules and deliverables
* · Collaboration with clients and technical team in both pre and post sales activities
* · Generating technical sales proposal and contracts
* · Maintaining records of customer communication and sales activity
* · Bachelors any social science from a reputable university.
* · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* · Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to ensure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
* · Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish repertoire with clients and develop good relationship with them.
* · Able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
* · Able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
* · Must be very smart and posses proactive ability.
* · Experience and proven success in Technical marketing or administration role
* · Proficiency in Microsoft office
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV, Passport/Photograph with Job title and location as subject
to [email protected]
APPLICATION DEADLINE 30th Oct, 2015
VERY IMPORTANT Please make the subject of the email your job title and location else automatic disqualification. Please no fees are been collected, for whatever reason during and after the recruitment process, so beware of fraudulent people.