Location : Nigeria
Category : Computer/IT
Job Description :
This position is responsible for providing a functional and operational management for customers’ fulfillment, retention and growth, through collaborative efforts and strategies aimed at transforming KITS technologies limited into a magnet for customers.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate a thorough understanding of customer life cycle management and the role of people and information technology in customer relationship management with the ultimate goal of attaining customer loyalty. Success in this role requires deep commitment and clear affinity for the vision and mission of KITS technologies limited.
- Develop and run strategies to achieve a profitable customer relationship.
- Coordinate and improve on methods to combat potential customer loss.
- Monitor Customers standpoint and maintain logs for all enquiries/requests/complaints/observations/comments as well as actions taken.
- Escalate unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation and action.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve all escalated issues
- Communicate effectively to bridge potential gaps between customers and KITS through various communication channels particularly IT to improve customer relationships
- Identify new potential customer and work collaboratively to win them
- Keep customers abreast of new updates, announcements, alerts, new products / services, events etc
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree in Humanities with preference to international relations.
- Minimum of 1 or 2 years Experience and Proven Success in similar role.
- Must possess good management and leadership skills.
- Must be Result Oriented with positive attitude
- Commitment to innovation and continuous improvement, teamwork, high-end customer service and pursuit of greatness
- Proven ability to create a positive work environment that benefits clients, staffs, and the company as a whole.
- Must possess good analytical skills in problem solving.
- Must possess self-drive, good zeal and energy.
- Must have good commercial awareness
- Must have good teamwork skills
- Ability to adapt effectively and quickly to changes, technology etc
- Must possess abundant creativity
- Must possess IT skills with evidence to show for it
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office incl. PowerPoint, Word, Excel.