Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results.
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels.
We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Description Duties:
• Responsible for attending to inquiries from walk-in Shareholders.
• Attend to complaints of non-receipt of dividend warrant
• Process change of address requests from customers
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
• Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Request for mandating accounts
• Manage Shareholders record update etc
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Minimum of OND certification Kin interest in excellent customer service delivery.
- Good hands on experience in Microsoft office package Excellent communication both in verbal and written Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send CV to [email protected]