PAL Pensions is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 7 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
Job Title: Customer Service
- To provide effective support to PAL customers.
- Provide timely feedback to the Head, Pension Service Centre on customer trend, issues and areas of focus.
- Provide timely feedback to the business on customer complaints, enquiries, trend/ behaviour.
- To ensure that the call centre provides first call resolution to most complaints.
- To minimize call escalations through effective coaching and support.
- Create and foster a positive, successful, and professional work environment where staff choose to work and achieve their goals.
a) Material just be ready 1st day of the last month of the quarter (1st March,1st June, 1st September 1stDecember)
Reports of all activities for the week compiled and send to Head, Pension Service Centre
Minimum Educated level
Verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Sound judgment
- Team work
- Stress tolerance
- Pleasant and friendly mannerism
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Strong knowledge of the company’s products
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- Ability to adapt to change
- Dependability; to follow instructions as well as take responsibility for their actions and also keep commitments
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply