MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officers (Walk-In)
Educate customers on MTN products and services, functionalities, features and competitive advantage.
- Ensure Key Customer Data is adequately captured and prompt documentation of transactions and collect data and information on customer care needs/issues.
- Monitor Accounts as assigned by partners.
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reports on sales for management review and carry out statistical / data compilation/reconciliation, as directed, to ameliorate service.
- Up and Cross sell MTN products and Services (Telemarketing) to grow spend.
- Capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints and queries are promptly attended to and escalated appropriately.
- Handle all enquiries and requests of customers and ensure resolution as well as inform customers of status of their complaint, query or request and record details of contact.
- Establish and maintain professional business relationship with customers to enhance MTNN’s business, image and services.
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer care and service delivery for a first call resolution.
- Provide hands-on device repairs and query resolution
- Follow through on customer queries ensuring prompt resolution and feedback
- Ensure sales/service of MTNN products and service tailored to customer need
- Handle cash and routine administrative task for end of day reporting
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
• 4 years relevant work experience in the service industry
• 1-2 years’ work experience in a call center (Prepaid/Postpaid) environment
- Relevant systems training
- Call center policies, processes and procedures
- Basic GSM
- MTN Products & Services
- Relationship Management
- Call Center applications, technology and systems training
- Telephone/ physical interaction etiquettes
- BSc, BA, BEd, BEng, BTech or HND
Method of Application