Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Operations Manager EMTS
- Owns delivery and execution quality, risk and scope management, and supports pre-sales on small / normal cases, and triggering new opportunities (identify customer business challenges, up-selling, claims for out of scope deliveries, etc.)
- Handles project and service related customer satisfaction;
- Customizes and implements services delivery strategy in the CT according to the SBU and CT strategy / business plans;
- Ensures contract execution performance (KPIs, cost, timelines, revenue recognition, project assets) – i.e., responsible for the project GS P&L
- Coordinates all delivery/execution business in the CT
- Implements unified operational processes (including Service Delivery Management practices)
- Owns with logistics equipment ordering and supply to meet contract delivery milestones
- Leads within GS the up sell (e.g., existing project, existing equipment, existing services) and small cases during execution
- Implement GM turnaround /specific program practices initiated. [not only by SBLs – e.g. CO/GS/etc.]
- Ownership of customer oriented ORMs. COMs are responsible for operational / financials reviews with the SR/Region/CT as needed
- Execute the selection/development of Subcontractors per SBL plans
- Sign off costing at G4/align with SR
- Management of PTA process/changes in alignment with SBLs/SR.
- Execution of the PTA handover process with the CT head / sales team nil.
- Day to day execution
- Up selling during contract execution (focus on GS) – for cases
- PRS accuracy and alignment to project milestones / customer acceptances – ensure accuracy of the financials
- Management of Services Demand Planning process for a clear visibility of resource needs and allocations Agreement with SR on financial target settings, reviews/deviation approvals
- Support of audits / improvement action plans initiated by SBLs/ SR
- [Support] Owns contract/claim management together with CTH/AM and ensure visibility in the organization
- Use quality assurance to manage contract KPIs defined for the project
- Coordinates [Support] logistics and ensure visibility on delivery and cost
- Drive actions and statuses for the projects from the SBL PMs.
- Ensures implementation of NSN project management practices to fulfill Customer requirements.
- Owns customer relationship management in the area of services, delivery and performance
- Make certain projects comply with the quality guidelines and requirements of the CT
- Aligns services resources and costs to current (running projects per approved CBLs) and future CT business requirements together with CT and SBU
- Plans/communicates accurate figures for CT LE (Nelle and SAP)
- Identifies/communicates services capability transfer needs to the SR-RMs of SBUs
- Supports the CT for any cash collection issues related services
- Serves as the Delivery project owner in the Tricorn model
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online