Customer Contact Solutions Nigeria Limited (CCSNL) – Are you passionate about bringing value to other people’s lives? We are looking for you. Our client is the largest telecom provider of 4G LTE broadband mobile services with presence in Nigeria, Uganda, Tanzania and Republic of Congo.
We are currently sourcing to hire suitably qualified candidate in Northern region (Abuja and Kaduna) to act as direct contact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, Up – selling and Cross Selling of products and to handle and resolve customer complaint:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja & Kaduna
- The representative will be responsible for driving revenue targets up to 100% and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to On-Site Supervisor who in turn share with appropriate Smile Communications staff.
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Present and sell company’s products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Coordinate Smile Communications staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Analytical and Good with numbers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its Equivalent
- Must have completed NYSC or have an Exemption
- Good interpersonal relationship, should be a people person.
- Passionate about sales and providing solutions.
- On the job training
- Working tools
50,000 Naira Monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV’s attached and a Covering letter on the body of the email with the job title and preferred location as the subject to: email@example.com
Note: Only suitable candidates who reside on the designated locations will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 25th July, 2016.