Omarich Resources is a fast growing Information and Communications Technology based organisation established in February, 2005. Apart from ICT, Omarich Resources is also in the business of outsourcing services. The company is a cutting edge ICT company that combines an array of advanced services and expert technical resources with a far-reaching supply chain to provide our clients’ business, the level of solution support they need whenever needed. Our technology practices bring deep technical skills in vital solution areas to help implement strategic technologies.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Customer Care Representative Vacancy at Omarich Resources
Job Position: Customer Care Representative
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Manage/develop client relationships with existing and new clients.
- Be a major participant in driving the organization’s Vision and Mission.
- Contribute to the development and driving of business development initiatives.
- Meet clients needs by ensuring customers are satisfied, resulting in profits for the organization.
- Design, develop and deliver presentations and proposals on behalf of the company.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any field.
- 1-5 years experience
- Respond well to customer queries; Able to establish and cultivate relationships with company clients.
- Presentation and proposal development skills.
- Ability to deliver presentations in front of varying audiences if needed.
- Ability to work under less or no supervision.
- Excellent business awareness skills: Ability to understand implications of business decision.
- Displays orientation to profitability and able to aligns work with strategic goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills: Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listen and get clarification.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to:[email protected]
Application Closing Date
30th of July, 2015.