Splendor Entertainment is an event planner that puts together a concrete and solid plan for your event to run with stress free, more enjoyment on your part and general fun team consists of dedicated and experienced professionals who will oversee the planning of your event and constantly communicate with you to ensure that the event is tailored to your wishes.
Splendor Entertainment is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Personnel
- Enhance clients’ perception by providing distinctive and personalized response to visitors and callers and facilitating effective communication.
- Communicate courteously with clients and staff members by email, letter and face to face.
- Take and receive messages for various personnel.
- Co-ordinate and organize booking of meeting room and appointments.
- Call-in and pick-up delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, and DHL etc.).
- Mange the reception area and report issues promptly.
- Communicate complaints or any major issue to appropriate personnel.
- Receive, sort, distribute and keep accurate records, of incoming and outgoing correspondences with clients.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Any other related assignment to job functions.
- Minimum of OND in the field of Mass communication, English Language, Linguistics, Social Science courses, or any other courses
- Personable/highly presentable.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Previous experience will be an added advantage in similar customer relations job function.
- Ability to speak other language (s) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer – internet skills including e-mails, group messaging, MS office (word, excel, outlook, access).
- Highly organised and ability to cope with competing demands.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 1st April, 2016.